A gamechanger in the world of cannabinoids? Quite possibly. THCp, full name tetrahydrocannabiphorol, is one of the cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. It is a relatively newly discovered cannabinoid which has some structural properties similar to regular THC, but with effects potentially up to 30 times stronger. This is why it is becoming more and more attractive and has the potential to become a great choice for experienced users as well as those new to cannabinoids. Find out more about this substance and the products associated with it in our article. You can always use a little more inspiration.
THCp vs. THC: differences and similarities
THCp is a newly discovered cannabinoid which is structurally similar to THC, but with certain noticeable differences in its molecular makeup. This causes THCp to have a much stronger affinity for CB1 receptors in the brain than THC, suggesting potentially stronger psychoactive effects. THCp can be up to 30 times stronger than THC, making it one of the strongest cannabinoids known. Unlike THC, the effects of which are well known and include euphoria, relaxation and changes in perception, less is known about the effects of THCp, and its potential applications and effects are still the subject of research and offer an entirely individual user experience.
The decision on how to explore the possibilities of this potentially wonderful substance is entirely yours to make. From the list of conventional products you will usually have a choice of buds, vapes, cartridges, THCp hash and of course joints.
What makes THCp stand out? Is it really the strongest?
Anyone who wants to get the maximum benefit from cannabis products for their body and mind should pay close attention to THCp. By acting on the body’s endocannabinoid system, THCp produces a number of beneficial effects. The most common are:
- Euphoric feelings;
- A change in visual and auditory perception;
- Relief from pain and anxiety;
- Help at work with stress;
- Improvement in quality of sleep and ease falling asleep.
With the intensity inherent in THCp products, they can offer you not only deep relaxation, but also potentially more pronounced therapeutic benefits which can bring about major positive life changes.
THCp: Your future companion
The bottom line is that THCp is significantly closer to the well-known substance THC than HHC, except for the fact that it is legal and you can use it with impunity. So, what makes THCp worthy of your attention?
- It is the most powerful known cannabinoid in the world to date and a new one for your body, which thanks to this really will get the most intense experience on the market
- It has a much higher potency compared to other cannabinoids, so it promises previously undiscovered effects and euphoria;
- It is up to 30 times more active on CB1 cannabinoid receptors than THC, this meaning that it has great potential to bring additional benefits to the lives of users;
- Our products are tested in independent laboratories, making them completely safe to use in reasonable quantities
Take the time to explore our offer of THCp and other new THCv products carefully and discover the potential benefits they could bring to your life too.